Quick Heal (Seqrite) Antivirus for Server
1. Overview: A solution that is built with large corporate servers in mind, this product offers robust antivirus security and exceptional speeds. It is easy to install on complex server networks and enhances resource optimization.
2. Key Benefits:
- Easy installation, optimized antivirus scanning, and minimum resource utilization.
- Robust and interoperable technology.
- Reduced transfer time for updates.
- Easy access to 4 core areas of configuration.
3. Features of Antivirus for Server:
- Optimized Virus Scan Engine: Light on server resources, the antivirus engine scans critical system areas that are vulnerable to known and unknown threats.
- Virus Protection: Blocks and prevents virus attacks that originate from attachments, downloads, storage devices, browsing and other sources.
- Data Theft Protection: Blocks access to removable drives to prevent the transfer of data between the enterprise server and external devices.
- Anti-KeyLogger: Prevents valuable and sensitive information from getting recorded by data-stealing malware called keyloggers.
- AntiSpam: Secures inboxes within the enterprise by filtering junk emails. Vigilant spam filter engine identifies unwanted emails.
- Email Protection: Redesigned mail protection system effectively counters malware threats to servers. This ensures security policies for all incoming and outgoing emails within the network.
- Browsing Protection: Monitors and filters virus-infected web traffic to secure the online work environment. Utilizes minimum browser resources as it is browser independent.
- Phishing Protection: Phishing or fraudulent websites are blocked to safeguard confidential details of employees within the company network.
- Autorun Protection: Blocks the Autorun feature of USB drives and memory cards. Enforces better IT security management by preventing Autorun malware from entering.
- Firewall: Shields network activity and eliminates malware before it reaches the network. Stealth Mode prevents hackers from tracing the system and IDS/IPS is an added layer of security against system vulnerabilities.
- AntiSpyware, AntiMalware and AntiRootkit: Protection against advanced spyware, malware and rootkits.
- Vulnerability Scan: Detects known security vulnerabilities in the Operating System settings and applications. The feature also helps fix vulnerabilities found in the OS settings.
4. System Requirements: To use Seqrite Antivirus for Server, your system must meet the following minimum requirements. However, we recommend that your system should have higher configuration to obtain better results.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the Windows-based server operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to the 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows-based server operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
For more information about Quick Heal AntiVirus for Server, please contact with SLA Company Limited here.