ShareTech UTM firewall is a consolidated solutions that provides business collective and profound security including defense-in-depth security (firewall, intrusion detection, anti-virus, and mail security), malware defense (BotNet, and URL filtering), streamlined integration (switch, wireless AP, and bulletin board), and Eye Cloud service system.
You can put ShareTech’s powerful UTM at the edge of your network that allows you to visualize and isolate any threat. The platform is designed for most SMBs to deal with network threats in the fastest, most reliable and most flexible way.
ShareTech UTM firewall gave business ranging from small, branch offices to large enterprises three core advantages over the other network security products.
With three core advantages, ShareTech UTM firewall delivers the ultimate firewall performance, unified security and simplified management. Most importantly, its security features offer protection against newly evolving threats and fulfills business’ exact requirements.
- Combine High-Performance and Feature-Rich Solutions: ShareTech UTM is a single platform is designed to carry complete protection, meanwhile improve user’s experience. For enterprise grade on-demand networking and delivering services, ShareTech provides high quality appliance with an Intel Multi-Core CPU, gigabit-speed copper and fiber ports delivering optimal performance and flexible deployment. Moreover, IT administrators can easily set up backup schedule and use the USB port as the disaster recovery key.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention: Today’s attacks are getting far more complicated and hackers do not stick to one approach as well. Therefore, business need more than adequate protection. Going beyond traditional firewalls and signature-based detection which continually keep updated for real-time protection, ShareTech provides advanced techniques like monitoring network traffics, content inspection (webpages and email), and malware activities detection.
- Anti-Spam and Email Security: Email today is critical to any business or organization and gradually has evolved from selling into stealing. Message-based threats not only result in network outage, but also sensitive information loss or even company address being blacklisted. ShareTech UTM employs multiple high-accuracy protection against inbound attack and advanced malware. It maintains network stability and keep employee productive by intercepting all emails containing suspicious content, attachments, or URLs.
- Recorded Online Behaviors: Employees who surf the Internet for personal reasons such as Skype or Facebook during working hours broaden the potential risks of leaking and data loss. ShareTech UTM provides a feature for companies to enforce a policy to regulate the use or limit access to non-business-related applications, track and record the online behaviors of instant messaging, browsing activities, email delivery and FTP loading. When a data breach occurs, the current record of who has access to the data is in your company’s possession.
- Secure Network Connectivity: Point-to-site and site-to-site connectivity can be combines and implemented based on a number of VPN protocols such as IPSec, PPTP, and SSL VPN. Each protocol varies slightly in the way that data is kept secure and enables remote users to securely connect to a private network. VPN users at different sites can connect to various devices such as laptops, multiple pcs at branch offices/sales spots/homes, tablets, and BYOD. SSL VPN protocol that uses the web browser as the client application is a more secure solution to ensure private communications channel between companies and their business partners.
- Integrated Platform for Management and Monitoring: Built-in CMS assists network administrators to monitor customers’ networks, centrally manage (restart /reboot) and monitor their firewalls remotely. Meanwhile, wireless access points and switches can be integrated as well to reduce business cost. ShareTech UTM provides authorized priority which applies administrative division to greatly simplify remote device management.
Overall Integration (Vertical and Horizontal): ShareTech UTM is a collaborated platform that fully integrates vertical defense and horizontal solutions. When it comes to wireless network and cloud services, most business desires to get management advance further. In the long run, ShareTech deploys Eye Cloud, a cloud-based service system to find a proper balance between convenience and protection. Meanwhile, switches and wireless APs are horizontally integrated into the business intranet for value-added security service.
- Co-Defense Guards Intranet Against Malware: Attacking could have run rampant on the internal company network; therefore, defensing a company intranet from intruders is round-the-clock endeavor. ShareTech UTM highly integrated ZyXEL switches (GS1920-24, GS1920-48, XGS3700-24, XGS3700-48) into Co-Defense. Integrated with switches, the mechanism directly shuts down switch port of infected devices which will slow down internet traffics and eventually become unstable. It helps administrators identify real-time problems, saves recourses, and suspends malicious software spreading in the intranet via devices used at work and for other. ShareTech offers a wide range of tools to monitor, block, and analyze malicious activities, including: IPS signatures, IDS signatures, and packet Sniffer. By using TCP/IP packets capture, infected devices are efficiently located and their paths are blocked until they return to normal. Serving Co-Defense as a primary security mechanism, business do not require purchasing large number of UTM firewalls or expensive IPS-related products for intranet security.
Cloud-based Management (Eye Cloud): Delivering excellent customer service to customers is one of the top priorities at IT business. ShareTech Eye Cloud service system is a trusted cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing the way to manage devices deployed at branch offices, chain stores or remote sites. It’s a simple yet effective idea that means you can get better protection against advanced threats and spend less time responding to incidents. Here’s four of the best.
- Monitoring operation on all agent-based devices allowing users to receive instant notification alerts and instant access to technical support.
- Saving IT time and money through automated incident response.
- Using cloud-based APP to activate communication among local distributors, end users and IT administrators
- Revolutionizing the way companies do business by introducing a charging and billing solutions
ShareTech UTM firewall models:
|Recommended No. of Users
|Max. Sessions (Bidirection)
For more information about ShareTech UTM Firewall, please contact with SLA Company Limited here.