ITSM HelpDesk Software: Efficiently manage all types of service requests in a 100% web, multi-language and multi-channel (phone, mail, web and chat) environment. ServiceTonic combines an extensive functionality with a high level of flexibility allowing easy customization without any coding to meet the most demanding requirements.
Key features of ServiceTonic:
- Service Desk and Ticket Management: Efficiently manage all types of service requests in a 100% web, multi-language and multi-channel (phone, mail, web and chat) environment.
- Dashboard: Follow up real-time information of the most relevant indicators for management.
- Client Self-Service, User Portal: Fully configurable user-portal that allows users to access information, create and query tickets, consult information in the database, among other actions, ….
- Email integration: Take advantage of full integration with your email system allowing automatically ticket creation from incoming email.
- Business Rules and Workflows: Define and manage all types of business rules and workflows to automate business processes and even control the smallest details of its management.
- Reports and Queries: Create your own reports and save them in the most popular formats such as PDF, Excel and HTML. Define your own queries to quickly access segmented information.
- SLA Management: For the most demanding environments with the need to respond and solve incidents or service requests within a pre-set deadline.
- Customer Survey: Use surveys to generate customer satisfaction metrics.
- Knowledge base: Reuse the knowledge accumulated in their services being made available to agents and customers.
- Agenda, Calendar: Configurable calendar displays: day, month and week, activities and events, both service desk as inventory.
- Mobility your way: Accessible anytime, from anywhere. ServiceTonic incorporates the concept of Mobility your way, in which you can define the content you want, .…
- Asset management Service and CMDB configuration: Manage the different elements of configuration (CI), having a full inventory of its equipment.
- Service Catalog: Publish your catalog of products and services with information, images, prices, terms of, ….
- Problem Management: Increase the quality and efficiency of your services managing service problems following ITIL recommendations.
- Aligned with ITIL: Implement ITIL main processes and functions: Service Desk, Incident Management, Requirements, Issues, ….
- Integration: Easily integrate ServiceTonic with your corporate systems.
- Multi-Service support: Expand ServiceTonic throughout your organization, it’s multiservice capability opens up endless possibilities.
- Simple, Flexible and Fully Customizable: ServiceTonic’s key feature is it’s flexibility and ease of configuration, all without programming.
- Email notifications: Define who should receive notifications, all email templates can be defined for each state, recipient type and language.
- Multi Language support: ServiceTonic has been designed so that can provide simultaneous service to users of different languages allowing each user to select their language.
- Cross-Platform: Servicetonic is installed on Windows or Linux platforms, it supports all major databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) as well as all major Browsers.
- Chat: Effective chat between agents and clients available from within ServiceTonic or integrable communication with your corporate website.
- Remote control: Access remotely to your customers PC or users easily and facilities.
- Automated Network Inventory: This module allows you to automate obtaining Network Inventory (Hardware, Software and network devices) working shape.
ServiceTonic helps you efficiently manage and automate IT Service Management (ITSM) aligned with ITIL best practices.
The ultimate Help Desk software that ensures companies can effectively automate the management of their services.
Customer Service: ServiceTonic help companies to automate the processes of support and assistance with the objective of improving the service provided, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing operational costs.
Enterprise Service Management: Expand the use of ServiceTonic beyond IT Management and Customer Service so that any other area of the enterprise benefits from Service Oriented Management (ESM).
Network Discovery Tool: Automate Asset Discovery and Application Dependency mappings of your Network using ServiceTonic Network Discovery Tool.
For more information about ServiceTonic ITSM and Help Desk, please contact with SLA Company Limited here.